Looking for EU funding?
There are many more opportunities for agro-food SMEs
INCluSilver funding has come to an end. But have no fear if you’re from an SME with innovative aspirations. Project advisor from the Executive Agency for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (EASME) Virginie Perron was on hand at the INCluSilver Innovation Conference. And she gave the lowdown on alternative EU funding opportunities.
Here’s her list of H2020 INNOSUP projects related to the agro-food sector:
- IS – Blockchain Innovation Spaces
- PARSEC – Promoting the internAtional competitiveness of European Remote Sensing companies through Cross-cluster collaboration parsec-accelerator.eu
- S3FOOD – Smart Sensor System for Food Safety, Quality Control and Resource Efficiency in the Food Processing Industryeu
- VIDA – Value-added Innovation in food chAins (no more calls, but inspirational cases are available)
- C-VOUCHER – Circularize ValUe CHains across European Regional Innovation Strategies
- DIVA – Boosting innovative DIgitech Value chains for Agrofood, forestry and environment
Other funding opportunities and support services:
- Blockpool will select 25 SME-led projects for an acceleration programme for testing/validating new blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. Call deadline: 26 February 2020
- Blockchers will select SMEs that are developing solutions with distributed ledger technologies for validation in end user cases. Call deadline: 13 March 2020
- EASME for funding opportunities under H2020, EIC, COSME, LIFE and EMFF programmes
- Cascade funding calls to see all EU projects offering financial support
- Enterprise Europe Network for support on internationalisation and innovation
Covering the agro-food, health, ICT and creative industries sectors (part of five emerging industries (Food, Personalised Medicine, Mobile Services, Mobility and Creative).